La Maison du Pêcheur
32 rue du Haut Castelet - 06600 ANTIBES
- 4 to 6 sleeps
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Perfectly located in the calm of one of the prettiest flowered streets of the Old Town, the « Maison du pêcheur » has kept its initial layout from when it was the home of an Antibes fisherman: a space on the ground floor for the day and a cozy sleeping area on two other floors...
Enjoy the calm and authentic atmosphere of the heart of the Old Town!
The materials used for its renovation in 2008 were chosen to complement the character and history of the original house: white walls with stone, Provençale floor tiles, large old wooden table, and fireplace. Various pretty objects from marine trips add the finishing touches.
- Kitchen with stainless steel fittings
- Dining room with a large made-to-measure Cherrywood table – 6 chairs
- Living room with double sofa bed for standard bed linen (140X200) and plenty of cubby holes
- Reading corner
- Bathroom with WCs and Italian shower
- Bedroom – Queen size bed 160X200
- Bedroom – double bed 140X20 and built-in double bed under the eaves 140X200